2016-2017 Sponsor Package
All donations to WFAA are Tax Deductible.
- Exhibit table/booth space at the Conference
- One free registration for annual conference
- Recognition of name and logo in printed Conference program
- Recognition of name and logo and link to your website on WFAA Sponsorship Page
- One quarter-page advertisement in Conference program
- One quarter-page advertisement in 2016-2017 WFAA Newsletters
- Recognition of support of WFAA during the conference
- List of conference attendees including emails 2 weeks prior to the conference
- Raffle incentive for conference attendees to visit each vendor booth
WFAA CONFERENCE INFORMATION
The WFAA Conference will be held October 12th-14th 2016 at the Hotel RL in downtown Spokane, WA.
- Conference registration information will be available online at www.wfaa.org. One free conference registration is included, but you still need to register online (just do not include payment, as it will be waived) If you would like to register more than one person, you will register additional attendees as usual with payment for registration.
- Ads for the WFAA program should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org formatted: B/W, 1024x768, JPG no later than September 23, 2016.
- The Exhibitors will be set up in the main conference center where all breaks, breakfast and lunch will be held. Exhibitor space will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- The set up time is on Wednesday, October 12th from 7:00am – 11:00am. The break down will be on Thursday, October 13th after 5:00pm.
- Details of where to ship materials will be sent at a later date.
- Payment should be made to WFAA (Tax ID#: 91-1257381) Payment, along with a copy of the Vendor Participation Agreement should be mailed to the WFAA Treasurer below. Please submit the form online or scan/email a copy of the agreement to email@example.com.
- Stacey Savino – WFAA Treasurer
Grays Harbor College
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Please direct questions regarding WFAA sponsorship opportunities to:
Holly Johnson at (360) 393-8509 or firstname.lastname@example.org