2017-2018 Sponsor Packages & Benefits
All donations to WFAA are Tax Deductible.
- Exhibit table/booth space at the Conference
- One complimentary registration as conference attendee (Note: separate conference registration must be completed on WFAA conference website)
- Recognition of name and logo in printed Conference program
- Recognition of name and logo and link to your website on WFAA Sponsorship Page
- One quarter-page advertisement in Conference program
- One quarter-page advertisement in 2017-2018 WFAA Newsletters
- Recognition of support of WFAA during the conference
- List of conference attendees including emails 2 weeks prior to the conference
- Prize incentive for conference attendees to visit each vendor booth
A la Cart Options - $1,000-$1,500: If you wish to sponsor a specific meal or refreshment break for an additional fee, please contact the Fund Development Chair for options. An announcement of the sponsoring vendors and signage will be included at the event.
WFAA CONFERENCE INFORMATION
The WFAA Conference will be held October 11th-13th, 2017 at the Vancouver Hilton Hotel in Vancouver, WA.
- Logos and ads for the WFAA program should be emailed to the conference chair, email@example.com, formatted: B/W, 1024x768, JPG no later than September 22, 2017.
- The Exhibitors will be set up in the main convention center area where all breaks, breakfast and lunch will be held. Exhibitor space will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- Set-up will be on the morning of Wednesday, October 11th. The break down period will be on Thursday, October 12th after the last interest session has ended.
- Additional details—including set up/break down times, material shipping information and loading/unloading information—will be sent by the WFAA Fund Development Chair at a later date.
- Payment should be made to WFAA (Tax ID#: 91-1257381) Payment may be made mailed to the WFAA Treasurer, as listed below. Prior to payment, please provide a copy of the Vendor Participation Agreement to both the WFAA Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Fund Development Chair (email@example.com) via email.
- Stacey Savino – WFAA Treasurer
Grays Harbor College
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
On behalf of the Washington Financial Aid Association, we thank you for your support of our organization, the professionals who serve our state’s institutions, and the students in our schools.
Please direct questions regarding WFAA sponsorship opportunities to the WFAA Fund Development Chair, Holly Johnson, at (360) 393-8509 or firstname.lastname@example.org