WFAA appreciates the significant support from our vendors and exhibitors. The following are options for support of the Washington Financial Aid Association for the year 2015-2016.
2015-2016 Packages and Benefits
All donations to WFAA are Tax Deductible.
NOTE: (Prices do not include WFAA Conference registration)
- Exhibit table/booth space at the Conference
- Recognition of name and logo in printed Conference program
- Recognition of name and logo and link to your website on WFAA Sponsorship Page
- One quarter-page advertisement in Conference program
- One quarter-page advertisement in 2015-2016 WFAA Newsletters
- Recognition of support of WFAA during the conference
- List of conference attendees including emails 2 weeks prior to the conference
- Raffle incentive for conference attendees to visit each vendor booth
WFAA CONFERENCE INFORMATION
The WFAA Conference will be held October 14th-16th 2015 at the Hotel Murano in downtown Tacoma, WA.
- Conference registration information is available online at www.wfaa.org. The WFAA room rate is $109.00
- Ads for the WFAA program should be emailed to email@example.com formatted: B/W, 1024x768, JPG no later than September 25, 2015.
- The Exhibitors will be set up in the main conference center where all breaks, breakfast and lunch will be held. Exhibitor space will be assigned on a first-come basis.
- The set up time is on Wednesday, October 14th from 7:00am – 11:00am. The break down will be on Thursday, October 15th after 5:00pm.
- Details of where to ship materials will be sent at a later date.
- Payment should be made to WFAA (Tax ID#: 91-1257381) Payment, along with a copy of the Vendor Participation Agreement should be mailed to the WFAA Treasurer below. Please also scan/email a copy of the agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beatrice Sapp – WFAA Treasurer
The Evergreen State College
Student Financial Services LIB1108
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW Olympia, WA 98505
On behalf of the Washington Financial Aid Association, we thank you for your support of our organization, the professionals who serve our state’s institutions, and the students in our schools
Please direct questions regarding WFAA sponsorship opportunities to:
Holly Johnson at (360) 393-8509 or email@example.com